TARGET AUDIENCE: Customer Service Staff and Individual employees in auxiliary functions
Knowing how to provide effective customer service is one of the fundamental recipes for growing and sustaining businesses or ensuring organizational impact. Good customer service entails delivering quality services and resolving customer/consumer issues in a polite and friendly manner. The way service is delivered to a customer/consumer can generate repeat business and put the organization in a good light with customers and consumers. To that end, a high performing customer service professional is of strategic advantage to the organization.
This course is recommended for organizations that are interested in developing a corps of high performing customer service personnel. Participants learn effective practical skills for portraying positive image for the organization and its products or services, listening skills, solving customer complaints, dealing difficult customers, and more. It is a practical hands-on highly experiential program that provides skills that can be readily and easily transferred to the participants’ job role.
- Build a corps of high performing customer service professionals
- Imbue participants with requisite skills necessary for effective customer service
- Build the capacity of participants to represent the organization and its products and services, understand customer needs and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Empower participants to effectively deal with customer service incidents and complaint satisfactorily.
After attending this training, participants should be able to:
- Deliver high performance as customer service professional by being able to effectively represent the organization and its products or services
- Develop and apply customer – friendly approach
- Have an improved communication skill for customer service
- Apply strategies to better deal with difficult customers
|DAY ONE|| INTRODUCTION TO CUSTOMER SERVICE |
Definition, Purpose and benefits of good customer service
Developing a customer friendly approach
7 key elements of Effective Customer Service
Professional Qualities of a customer service professional
|DAY TWO|| ESSENTIAL CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS |
Developing a positive Image
Effective Listening skill for good customer relations
Handling customer complaints
Dealing with negative emotions
Dealing with dissatisfied customer
Dealing with the angry customer
|DAY THREE|| CUSTOMER SERVICE TECHNIQUES |
Strategies and approaches for creating and sustaining Customers loyalty
|DAY FOUR|| PUTTING IT ALL TOGETHER |