TARGETED AUDIENCE: Everyone who needs to develop their presentation skills, speak in front of groups or sell ideas to others.
A presentation is a means of communication which can be adapted to various speaking situations, such as talking to a group, addressing a meeting or briefing team. The main aim of presenting is to persuade people to act in response to your message. In order to achieve this aim, the presenter must have the key presentation skills and qualities which include: confidence, clarity of ideas and opinions, strong content and presentation limit. Information alone does not persuade people; strong presentation skills do.
This program is designed to teach participants to develop key presentation skills and learn how to present ideas with conviction, communicate excellently and self-confidence for effective presentations.
- Train participants on features of a good presentation
- Train participants on how to clearly communicate with conviction
- Train participants on voice projection
- Train participants to set presentation parameters
- Train participants to adjust presentation to his audience
After attending this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Know effective presentation skills and apply the skills
- Present with confidence
- Know how to design a presentation with graphics etc.
- Use appropriate body language and active voice to dramatize points in presentation
- Communicate with clarity and conviction during presentation delivery
|DAY ONE||What is presentation|
Characteristics of a good presentation
Components of a presentation
Who is a presenter
Essential skills for effective presentation
|DAY TWO|| CONTENT AND STRUCTURE: |
VOICE AND BODY LANGUAGE
Pace, breathing and stance
Posture, gesture and movement
|DAY THREE||Presentation methods|
Messaging and visual aids
Relating to audience